1. The data we collect from you
2. How we collect this data
3. How we will use this data
4. How we will store this data
6. What your data protection rights are
7. What cookies are
9. What types of cookies we use
10. How best to manage your cookies
12. How to contact us
13. How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data we collect from you
Intuition Technology Ltd will collect the following data when an order is placed with our organisation:
1. Personal identification information – name, email address, phone number, address
How we collect this data
You will directly provide our company with the majority of data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
1. Place an order for any of our products
2. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback to our email address
3. Use or view our website through your browser’s cookies
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from GoDaddy, our website provider.
How we use this data
Our Company will collect this data so we can:
1. Process your order
2. Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you may like
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How we store your data
Our Company will securely store your data at the company’s registered address in Surrey.
Our Company will keep your personal identification data for a period of twelve months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data within 30 working days.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you may like, if you have agreed to receive such marketing. You are free to change your marketing preferences at any time through contacting us at email@example.com
What are your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company issues copies of your personal data. We will charge a £15 fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company completes information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions
4. The right to object to processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What cookies are
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet logo information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information about you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
1. Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies we use
There are a number of types of cookies, however for our website we use the following:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and the information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our Company may decide to share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function correctly as a result.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: